Despite all the dynamic features present in Virtuemart, it does not provide an effective accounting platform. However, we would like to provide these Virtuemart web shops with a reliable, flexible and easy to use accounting forum.
For this, we need to integrate features of Virtuemart to run in sync with corresponding features of e-conomic. Therefore, all transactions that take place in Virtuemart must go through re-defined processes dictated by its integration with e-conomic. The end product of the integration should be for the two platforms to achieve the following results.
Both Virtuemart and e-conomic should:
- Reflect a similar change of base currency.
- Reflect similar VAT values.
- Reflect similar changes in currencies.
- Reflect similar product lists and stock levels, as well as changes of attributes and values of these.
- Reflect similar updates and changes of values in the supplier lists.
e-conomic specific results:
- Although the invoicing will happen in Virtuemart, invoices must be available as well in e-conomic for accounting purposes.
- e-conomic must reflect the order status on Virtuemart.
Virtuemart specific results:
- Exchange rates should be updated based on e-conomic updates.
- Virtuemart should show the invoice history of both Virtuemart and e-conomic under the ?My Account? menu.
Is there anyone who can do such an API Integration between Virtuemart and e-conomic?